Sunday, February 5, 2012

Not again



How many times can little Manning lead the Giants on a last second victory against the Patriots? Apparently the answer is ... every freakin' time. It sure feels like we are stuck in a moment that we can't get out of. Another great season of football comes to a disappointing end. The image of Mr. Kraft standing there by himself after the game ended was sure sad. No more Sunday afternoon distractions. Time to get back to reality. But soon it will be draft day. And soon me and my friends will be firing up the grill and cracking open some beers on a beautiful September afternoon. "It's just a moment... this time will pass."



1 comment:

Leigh said...

Sorry man. I know it hurts now, but at least you can have consolation in the fact that there is a really good chance that you'll have another crack at that trophy next year. I wish I could say that...